Matt D. - FELA Client Testimonial
Rome Arata and Baxley came through with flying colors! When I saw their slide show at our union meeting last December it was the first time I really understood the benefits that an injured railroader is entitled too. Once they had my case, everyone at RAB was very professional. I felt very comfortable calling anytime I had a question.
These days it's nice to work with someone who has their act together and does everything the way it out to be done. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help spread the word about the excellent legal service you provide!
Railroad Van Accident Case
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
Other Railroad Van Collision Testimonials
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Railroad Crossing Collisions
- Train Collisions
- Railroad Van Accidents
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits