Chris Dowdy - FELA Client Testimonial
Your help in my case is greatly appreciated. I was not very educated in legal matters before we met. You and your staff were great in keeping me informed on what was going to happen. I was very nervous in the beginning and chose you because you were highly recommended. I now see why you were so highly recommended by so many people. Using you to handle my case was the best decision that I could have made. I appreciate the fact that throughout this entire process I felt like I was your only client and all of your resources were used to settle my case in a timely manner. During these difficult times, you took care of me and put my mind at ease. Again, thank you and your staff for all of your hard work. It really paid off in the end.
Mr. Chris Dowdy
Railroad Van Accident Case
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
Other Railroad Van Collision Testimonials
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Railroad Crossing Collisions
- Train Collisions
- Railroad Van Accidents
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits