Delson Fontenot - FELA Client Testimonial
I would like to thank everyone involved in my case. It was a difficult time but Bristol, Blake, Patrick, Vicci, Amanda and Jennifer all really stood in the gap for me and saw this case through to the end. I can't thank y'all enough. Im very happy with the outcome. I will be referring people who need an attorney to Rome, Arata & Baxley! Thanks again.
Mr. Delson Fontenot
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Railroad Van Accident Case
Click here for other Satisfied FELA Clients Testimonials.
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
Other Railroad Van Wreck Testimonials
- Mr. Bubba Lear, Railroad Van Accident Client, Beaumont, Texas
- Mr. Chris Dowdy, Railroad Van Wreck Client, Glenmora, Louisiana
- Mr. Matt D, KCS Engineer,Railroad Van Collision Accident Client, Shreveport, Louisiana
Vital Information for Injured Railroad Workers
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
Railroad Injuries - Specific Info.
- Railroad Crossing Collisions
- Train Collisions
- Railroad Van Accidents
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
Injured Railroad Worker Benefits
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits