Alan Harris - FELA Client Testimonial
I appreciate everything you guys did for me and I have nothing but good things to say about you all. I will eagerly recommend Rome Arata and Baxley to any railroader I know who has suffered on the job injury and needs a good whistleblower or FELA lawyer. Jennifer, I hope they know how much of an asset you are to the firm. You helped me through some rough times and I wish all the best for you and your family.
Arkansas Oklahoma Railroad Conductor
FRSA Case + FELA Shoulder Injury Case
Click here for other Satisfied FELA Clients Testimonials.
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
Other FELA Testimonials
Mr. Bubba Lear,Van Collision Accident Client, Beaumont, Texas
Mr. Chris Dowdy,Van Collision Accident Client, Glenmora, Louisiana
Vital Information for Injured Railroad Workers
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
Railroad Injuries - Specific Info.
- Railroad Crossing Collisions
- Train Collisions
- Railroad Van Accidents
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
Injured Railroad Worker Benefits
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits