Tony W. - Injured Amtrak Employee - Client Testimonial
Bristol Baxley has handled two claims for me and I will not hesitate to hire him again if I suffer another injury working for Amtrak.
My first case happened after the Sunset Limited derailed in Eagle Lake, Texas back in 1999. I suffered a back injury and was out close to a year. I was extremely satisfied with how Mr. Baxley and his staff handled the case and happy with the result.
In 2003 I suffered another injury when we ran over some bad track. I was in the men's room at the time and the jolt threw me back against a baby shower which had become dislodged. Mr. Baxley got right to work and again I was well pleased with the result and professional service I received.
Some of my co-workers have gotten a hold of lawyers who aren't specialist in railroad law. They don't understand that it is a completely different animal, so to speak, and you have to have an attorney that knows all the ins and outs about railroad work. I tell everyone who asks me to hire Rome, Arata and Baxley.
Mr. Tony W.
Los Angeles, California
Amtrak On-Board Service Employee
Amtrak Derailment Case
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Railroad Crossing Collisions
- Train Collisions
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Railroad Van Accidents
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits