Paul Williams - FELA Client Testimonial
I would like to say THANK YOU! for a all the hard work and time you all put into our week and a half long trial. Jerry and Bristol had clearly done all their homework and ran circles around the defense attorneys. Vicci and the entire office staff were courteous and professional. I am happy to recommend Rome, Arata and Baxley to any injured railroad worker who needs an attorney especially if they want one willing to take the case to trial and win!
Mr. and Mrs. Paul Williams
PPG Exposure Case
Click here for other Satisfied FELA Clients Testimonials.
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
Vital Information for Injured Railroad Workers
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
Railroad Injuries - Specific Info.
- Railroad Crossing Collisions
- Train Collisions
- Railroad Van Accidents
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
Injured Railroad Worker Benefits
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits