Everett G - FELA Client Testimonial
Special Thanks to my personal Dream Team – I would like to thank everyone that was instrumental in representing me in the personal injury case initiated March 2006. At the time of the accident or shortly thereafter, I was in an awful financial situation and I really did not know how I was going to make ends meet with lots of bills, little to no income, a serious injury and a depleted savings. I want to express a heart filled thanks to Bristol Baxley for extending a true olive branch when I needed it most. He was very understanding of my personal and financial needs. Throughout the entire case, I trusted his judgment and came to respect him as a friend and counsel. He even gave me professional advice regarding a personal matter that turned legal. He respected my decision to continue my career and never offered a discouraging word. I would also like to thank Vicci, Amanda and Jennifer for their constant telephone/fax communication that was necessary during the case to keep me informed and updated. Everyone there was very supportive and was always eager to go the extra mile. I am very pleased with the outcome and I am thankful to God for allowing me to have such a wonderful team of knowledgeable attorneys. I would and will recommend this firm to anyone in need of competent, professional and caring counsel. Again, special thanks to you all from the G family.
Mr. Everett G
Grade Crossing Collision Case
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
Other Railroad Grade Crossing Collision Testimonials
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Injured Railroad Worker Protections: How the FRSA Protects You When You Report an Injury or Safety Hazard
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Train Collisions
- Grade Crossing Collisions
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Van Wrecks or Carryall Accidents
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits