Eddie Ards - FELA Client Testimonial
I just wanted to take the this time to thank all of you for your outstanding service that you gave to your family and me. You were there when we really needed someone to care during my injuries. The professionalism that each of you showed when I had questions and doubts about my case. Amanda - thanks for your patience with all my phone calls and faxes. Jennifer and Vicki, thank for answering my questions and making me feel comfortable through the whole process. Jerry thank you for your time and energy and going above and beyond to to ensure all my paper work was filed on time for my disability. And to you Bristol, for taking my case and fighting for me to receive fair compensation, the time you took to visit with me in person during the process. If there is anything I can do for any of you don't hesitate to call me. Again thanks to all of you and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.
Railroad Tripping Accident
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
Beaumont Texas Area Testimonials
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Railroad Crossing Collisions
- Train Collisions
- Railroad Van Accidents
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits