David Nettles - FELA Client Testimonial
We would like to take this time to thank all of you for your utmost professional job. First of all, Bristol we would recommend you and your staff to anyone who needs a winner. You are the best attorney I have ever been around and your expertise in research is remarkable. You do your job extremely well. We also appreciate the staff, who works as a team for Bristol. You were great listeners and great advisers even when you did not have to be. Thank you again, for all your hard work and the value system you have in place.
Mr. and Mrs. David Nettles
Injured by Defective Coupler
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Railroad Crossing Collisions
- Train Collisions
- Railroad Van Accidents
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits