Brad Allison - FELA Client Testimonial
This is just a short letter to tell you all thanks, for the exceptional and professional service that was extended to me and my family in a time of uncertainty, while dealing with Union Pacific Railroad. The courtesy and professional way in which you treated us, accompanied with the straight forward and relaxed approach and atmosphere of your staff made a trying time seem like one of dealing with 'old friends'. The diligence and timely manner in which you went after and secured, what I consider to be a just decision and fair compensation, was truly appreciated. And if at any time in the future, if I could solicit or recommend anyone to be a great staff who deals in good faith, honestly, and with well meant intentions for their clients, call on me!!! Although I interviewed with two other law firms, the before mentioned attributes made me proud to have chosen your firm to represent me in this fight against the railroad giant that had only their best interest at hand. Not one of the other firms seemed totally interested in securing the best settlement for the future of me and my family, rather they seemed most interested in securing a settlement that would appease the railroad and allow me to keep my job. The settlement award that you secured now allows for financial security and has given me the opportunity to achieve my educational and professional goals.
Mr. Brad Allison
Railroad Slipping Accident
Most of our new business is referred to us by happy FELA clients like the ones above. They've seen first hand how well we know the railroad industry and the laws that govern them. Please feel free to ask us for a referral and we will put you in contact with one or several of our satisfied FELA clients.
Beaumont Texas Area Testimonials
- How to Fill Out an Accident Report
- How to Give a Statement to the Railroad Claim Agent
- 7 Vital Tips for an Injured Railroad Worker
- Injured Railroad Worker Protections: How the FRSA Protects You When You Report an Injury or Safety Hazard
18 Wheeler Wrecked Your Life?We also represent victims of Semi-Truck Accidents. Visit our truck accident site at TexasTruckAttorney.com.
- Train Collisions
- Grade Crossing Collisions
- Train Derailments
- Amtrak Derailments and Collisions
- Switch Throwing
- Van Wrecks or Carryall Accidents
- Slips and Trips
- Getting On and Off Equipment
- Defective Handbrakes or other Safety Appliances
- Short Term Railroad Disability Benefits
- Long Term Railroad Retirement and Disability Benefits
- Railroad Medical Benefits
- Recommended Optional Benefits